Rodeo has been a part of Montana’s culture since the first cowboys arrived over 150 years ago. Brash Rodeo events include bull riding, saddle bronc, ranch bronc, bareback, chute dogging, team roping, ladies breakaway, men’s breakaway, junior breakaway, ladies barrel racing, junior barrel racing, peewee barrel racing, tiny tot barrel racing, mini broncs and steer riding.
Western Montana’s longest running series open rodeo continues at the legendary Blue Moon Rodeo.
Blue Moon Arena
167 Half Moon RoadColumbia Falls, MT
- Sat, May 29 - 6-9:30 p.m.
- Thu, June 3 - 7-9:30 p.m.
- Thu, June 10 - 7-9:30 p.m.
- Thu, June 17 - 7-9:30 p.m.
- ... and 9 more days through Sat, September 4